Tuesday, August 7, 2018

What Breaks My Heart

My heart just got broken. I wept and wept. I became so worried and downhearted. You won’t believe what I just heard. Sometimes I imagined how many heart attacks God would have suffered ever since he created man. And I wondered if it is man that created God or God that created man. A product knows nothing about itself until information comes from the manufacturer. What are we doing here? Who brought us here? How come we found ourselves here? And so on. Everybody is running after money. Only few walk through life with purpose. Many are aimless and visionless. 

Sometimes I’ve had time to talk with people; I would ask, how’s your program or plan tomorrow like? Most response I got is that- "actually I don’t know". It seems some people have left their life to chance and luck. They are living upgraded version of slavery; a state where they own their body but have no control over their mind and life. What breaks my heart? Malfunctioning human beings. What breaks my heart? Wastage of life and resources. I'm sure it hurts God more than it hurts any man. It pains him everyday seeing his images malfunctioning on earth. 

After it costs him his whole life to redeem man to himself, man still fail to acknowledge and receive the gift of God that money has failed to buy. Man preferred to run after what has been bought for him and start fighting for it. I wonder whether it's ignorance or foolishness. It's high time man returned back to his creator and began to walk in his purpose and his creator's agenda for him. That's only way he's living and that's the only reason why he's here and for how long he should be here. My regards. 

No comments: