Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Oh, How I love Those Days

I remember those days when I would come back from school and my mom or my elder sister would have cooked some nice meals. Oh my goodness! The aroma at the entrance of the house was enough to satisfy any hunger. I always come back home from school hungry. So, it’s an easy answer to my prayer that my mom or my sister would be home to cook some nice meals. Sometimes, my sister would want to pull my leg and told me she hasn’t cooked anything that she’s been busy all day. Those were days when she would have cooked earlier so that all the aroma in the house would have disappeared before I come. Those times when she told me, I would feel so angry 'cos I wouldn't know where to start. You know ‘an hungry man is an angry man'. Those times when she told me, sometimes she would look so serious that you hardly believed if she was joking or not. Then later, she would just from no where brought out the well cooked rice and beans with fish stew. Oh my good God, I would feel so good. It’s always amazing and exciting. Oh my sister and my mom, I remember you guys today..lols. Thanks for all you did. You guys really saved my life from hunger and starvation . Thanks a million.

No comments: