Wednesday, April 24, 2024

99 Things People Don't Like You Do to Them


The idea for this book stems from years of my interaction and experience with people. I’ve lived, eaten, played, danced, sung, hiked, worked, and did so many things with people. I’ve found these secrets with people and now understood them in a better way. It’s good you know what people like and what they don’t like, so you can know how to avoid those things and find your way with people.


 Grab your copy on Amazon: 99 Things People Don't Like You Do to Them

Will you like to write a book – share your story, ideas or knowledge in a book, now it’s easier than ever. In 3 weeks, your book will be written and published. Send a message to: bookminds247@gmail.com

Get my books on Amazon: My Amazon Books

For support and sponsorship, you can contact me: sopiensofgod@gmail.com

Kindly drop your comments here:

No comments: