Sunday, January 7, 2018

Behold I Will Do A New Thing

God said, “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Yes, that’s God, the father of all creation. He said he will do a new thing. If he will do a new thing, how? He does new things in diverse ways. But one of them is the one he does through our minds. Hear what the scripture says; This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; and their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. It’s a new covenant. God does new things when we renew our minds with his word. You can't live the life of Christ without having the mind of Christ. This involves every moment of our lives. It's a daily renewal. You won’t want to miss your package for any day, because they are always fresh and new. The mental renewal works out in our reasoning, thinking, studying, working, talking, relating with people, generating ideas, carrying out projects, planning, and other important things we do with our lives. Everybody likes new things, but not everybody does new things. If you are ready for new things, then let the word of God condition your mind. Let it form your thoughts. You will generate new ideas. You will do new exploits. I see you soaring higher and higher than before. Be Blessed.

No comments: