Sunday, January 28, 2018

I'm Pressing On The Upward Way

I’m pressing on the upward way, new heights I’m gaining everyday. That is my portion and direction. I don’t put my mind on the old things, for they are past and gone. I focus on the new things, for they are future and beautiful. I’m not looking at the distractions. For my path is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. My path is success and progress. I see new things. I hear new things. I have new things. I have new solutions, new revelations, new ideas, new understanding. I’m improving everyday. I’m getting better everyday. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. There’s no tiredness in my spirit. There’s no frustration or depression in my life. I have divine strength. I have the mind of Christ. I have the ability of Christ. I am above all situations and circumstances of life. No evil has the capacity to do me harm. I’m soaring higher and higher in Glory. If you take a look at me yesterday, you would have seen the difference today. If you take a look at me today, you should expect mighty change tomorrow. Blessed Be God. Amen and Amen!

No comments: