Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I'm Not A Carrier Of Bad Seeds

I rather sow good seeds with my mouth than bad seeds. I will not be a carrier of bad seeds. I will not allow negative things to influence me. You wouldn’t know how much havoc you wreak on yourself when you talk negative about someone. It’s sowing bad seeds in the hearts of people you are talking to. Any information that doesn’t have goodness in it is a bad seed that can contaminate someone’s mind. Avoid wrong talks. Avoid evil talks. Why wasting your energy on trivials? Why wasting your life on things that are of no value? Flee away from those things. Whatever that does not encourage other people, Whatever that does not challenge or motivate other people to do good is no worthy to be talked about. Shun it. God's blessings are yours.

No comments: