Wednesday, May 30, 2018

But You Never Told Me

"I just came back from the hospital, I’ve not been feeling fine for the past 3days, The hospital did some tests, One of the tests confirmed I’m pregnant, Here is the result..." the lady said. "Which result? Of what? About what? Are you joking or serious?" the guy panted on top of his breathe. "Really? So you can say all these? You know how many times we had sex before this time, including the one we had before I went to the hospital. You want to deny that you are responsible for the pregnancy or what? I don’t understand." The lady yelled out in anger, confused. "But I used condom and I don’t think you would have become pregnant from any of our affairs if not that you have other guys you are dating," the guy exclaimed! "So you can tell me all these, after all you’ve done to me." The lady muzzled on the guy. A moment passed. "But you never told me, that you’re gonna be pregnant. And this was not our agreement," The guy reaffirmed. "Which agreement? Who had an agreement with you? I don’t even know you are such a stupid guy. Anyway, just know you are responsible for the pregnancy and I’m not gonna abort it." The lady yelled out acrimoniously and left. In another situation, the mom just came back from work, found her 17 year old daughter crying in pains. She found out the girl has just committed abortion. "How come? Who did you sleep with?" The mother asked. "Are you asking me all these? when you don’t even care about my life since," the lady exclaimed in regret. "But I do, I only want to give your freedom and allow you to have some space. What have I done?" The mother asked confused. "But you never told me anything about sex, you never told me how to avoid some things and the consequences of many things I know nothing about. How come you are so wicked to me and have allowed me to fall before you carry me and why have you allowed my light to turn darkness before you could see me," the girl cursed her mother in tears, groaning why she never told her. Prevention is better, safer, easier, and cheaper than cure. Don't wait to be told before you are told.

No comments: