Thursday, May 2, 2024

Someone Can Disappoint You, But Humanity will Not Disappoint You


Yes! Someone can disappoint you, but humanity will not disappoint you. This is because humanity is nature. Nature cannot disappoint you, no matter what any person does to you.

For a long time, I’ve been confused about trusting people and allowing them to enter my inner circle, only to have them do bad things to me. I decided not to allow anyone to even come into my space, let alone do anything negative to me. 

I was frustrated with people's behavior and wanted to close my heart against them. 

But recently, I gained a better understanding – there is a difference between a person and humanity. Whatever someone or people have done to you cannot demean or reduce the value of humanity. 

God still places so much value on humanity. He created us in His image and likeness. Therefore, humanity is the selfie and handmade of God. 

If humanity is the handmade of God, then there is no problem with humanity. I can have a problem with a person because I can’t decide for them or predict what they will do. But for humanity, everything is on course. God is in charge. Humanity is predictable. Humanity is reliable. 

As far as this earth is concerned, people will always be here. Humanity will be preserved on earth. And God will always use people for us. He will always come to our rescue when we need people.

The most important thing is to rely on our greatest source, which is God. If we rely on God, there won’t be a problem with humans. God is in charge of all humans. And if one person decides not to be useful for God, He can use another one. 

One person can disappoint God, but humanity will not disappoint Him. There will always be one person that will be useful for God. There will always be one person that God will count on to execute His assignment on earth. I want that person to be me. I wonder if that person can be you.

I know people always complain about how they experience disappointments and frustrations with others. I hear how they’ve decided not to allow anyone again into their life. 

But here is the thing, you don’t want to be disappointed in humanity. You don’t want to be callous to people. The day you shut the door of your heart against humanity is the day you shut the door of your heart against God. And that would mean ending your source. That would be catastrophic. You don’t want to do that. 

So, it’s better to have faith in humanity. Trust God in people. Never depend on one person. Because God always has people to use and He can use anyone He chooses. He’s never short of people. He would always have one person remaining that will do His course. 

So, I encourage you to relax and keep being good and kind to people. Never pay anyone back with evil, but overcome evil with good. God bless you and have a great time. Cheers!

If you enjoy this post, kindly share with someone. Thanks for your support! 

Will you like to write a book – share your story, ideas or knowledge in a book, now it’s easier than ever. In 3 weeks, your book will be written and published. Send a message to: bookminds247@gmail.com

Get my books on Amazon: My Amazon Books

For support and sponsorship, you can contact me: sopiensofgod@gmail.com

You can also check out these posts: 

1. Why Most Black People Are Poor

2. Everything You Need Is In the Hands of People

3. 7 Surprising Ways to Lose Weight

4. What to Do When You Are Confused

Kindly drop your comments here: 

No comments: