Monday, June 3, 2024

Even If I Die Tomorrow


I know it can be hard, but even if I die tomorrow, I know I’m fulfilled or I’m on my path to fulfillment. I’m never perturbed or wavered. I’m not worried or afraid of death. Death is no threat to me. I’ve overcome the spirit of death. 

I have life – so much life that I give life. I give life through my words. I give life through my works. I also give life through my existence. I offer hope, peace, joy, love, encouragement, motivation, and support.

If life is difficult for anyone right now and he/she is thinking of committing suicide, I’ll tell the person to hold on. Be patient a little bit. 

Everything is susceptible to change, so something will change. Don’t think your situation will not change or that a solution will not come. It will come. You might not know when, but it will surely come.

When we go through difficulties in life, they are not only to kill us; they are to build us. They are to strengthen us and empower us. So, life is not over until it is over. And it can’t be over until your assignment is complete.

Focus on life. Focus on your mission. Focus on the things you have to do in life. Don’t worry about death. 

I remember what Steve Jobs said – if you are doing something and you feel that you would not be fulfilled if you died tomorrow, then stop doing it and start doing something else.

Life is something that none of us can predict because it’s a gift. We don’t know when we’ll die. But one thing is certain: if we focus on fulfilling the purpose for why the life was given to us, we will never regret dying young or old. 

People who always talk about age as if it’s the ultimate measurement of fulfillment don’t understand the value of life, because life is not about the years we live, but the life in those years.

So, if you have a few years and you live them successfully, you will be happier and more fulfilled than someone who lived a long life, yet in misery. 

Strive to make every moment and day of your life count. Don’t live in the shadow of your life because of the fear of death. Live your true life and let it manifest all its fullness to the entire world. Cheers!

If you enjoy this post, kindly share with someone. Thanks for your support! 

Will you like to write a book – share your story, ideas or knowledge in a book, now it’s easier than ever. In 3 weeks, your book will be written and published. Send a message to: bookminds247@gmail.com

Get my books on Amazon: My Amazon Books

If you want customized songs for you or your loved ones' birthday, wedding, or any ceremony, Iseay music got you. Contact @ +31685154335 (WhatsApp message only)

For support and sponsorship, contact: sopiensofgod@gmail.com

You can also check out these posts: 

1. Democracy Is A Scam In Africa; Here's What Works (L1)

2. Everything You Need Is In the Hands of People

3. 7 Surprising Ways to Lose Weight

4. What to Do When You Are Confused

Kindly drop your comments here: 

No comments: