Sunday, April 29, 2018

I Love Children

Yes I love children. I love their smiles. I love their humility. I love their simplicity. I love their nature. I love their heart. I love their curiosity. I love their trustworthiness. I love them when they are playing. I love them when they are singing. I love them when they are dancing. I love them when they are talking. I love them when they are walking. I love them when they are crying. What don’t I love about children? I can’t find. I love everything about children. Children are God’s heritage. They are never man’s property. Jesus said "let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." I wondered why Jesus could say the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as children and not to such as adults. It’s because he understood the nature of children. There’s something special about children. They have a tender heart, a believing heart, a simple heart, a humble heart, and a loving heart. They don’t find it difficult to believe. They don’t find it difficult to forgive. The moment you tell them something, they are already anticipating when it will happen. They are full of expectations and good desires. They don’t have heart to hold grudges. They don’t have heart to keep evil. That’s such a heart God desires. That’s such a heart God is looking for. I love the children’s heart. Happy Sunday People of God. Blessings.

No comments: