Sunday, April 22, 2018

None Shall Be Barren!

We appreciate what science has done for us, but it has not provided us babies. Human body can be cloned but not manufactured. No technology can produce human sperms or ova. God’s preeminence over man is unnegotiable. How much frustration would a woman who has no child have after 5years, 10years, 15years or several years? It could be really so sad. She could say "When will I carry my own child, When will God answer my prayer? I don't even know what else to do any more, I've tried all I could, I'm tired of life”. But you can pay close attention to this, Do you know your hope is not lost yet? Do you know God can restore all your lost years? Let me tell you what God is saying. He says- None of my children shall be barren. I know it may be difficult to believe. But that’s the truth. It is the Word of God to you. You may say then maybe I'm not God's child, that's why I'm barren. No, you are God's child and you are not barren. Devil might have been giving you wrong name. He might have been giving you wrong identity. But now, you’ll face him and tell him you are not barren. You are fruitful. You are God's branch. Jesus is the vine. Your father is the gardener. You produce fruits at the right time. You yield result at the due time. No barrenness in your spirit because you are connected to the source of life and fruitfulness. Imagine for a second if this has been your mindset. Children are God's heritage. They are not man's asset. If you’ve not had physical children yet, go ahead and be a blessing to other children. Don’t let devil restrain or limit you. You can have adopted children. There are many orphans in the world who are looking for who will take care of them. Be a blessing to a child today. You can have children who didn't come out of your physical womb but out of your destiny womb (when you are living for purpose and not survival). Children who through you will serve God with all their heart and thank God for your life here and there, after. Children who will carry your good legacy from now to the next generation. Those are the children whom God has destined for you. Go ahead and be a blessing to such children without any limitation on your path. You are a blessing. Peace!

No comments: