Sunday, April 29, 2018

Thank God For Ukraine

Hey, thank God for Ukraine, not because I'm an Ukrainian, but because I live in Ukraine. Ukraine is my adopted country. Ukraine is my land of belief. Thank God for the peace in the land. Someone may ask, "What has Ukraine done for you?" But for me, it's not about what Ukraine has done for me, it's about the mindset. I see something good in every situation. I appreciate what I have and where I am. I wouldn't be ungrateful for what I don't have. I would rather be grateful for what I have. Thank God for the people. I’ve learnt a lot from the people and the environment. If there’s one thing I love about the Ukrainian people, it’s the fact that they are always ready to help genuinely no matter what. Even if they are in a hurry doing something or going somewhere, they will still wait patiently and offer whatsoever help you need. That’s so mind-blowing for me. The parents show so much love and care for their children that you will quickly want to go and have your own children. They give them time and always play with them. I’ve really learnt a lot from them. The people are just so amazing and lovely. They are accommodating and caring. Of course, it doesn’t mean all of them but most of them. There will always be exceptions, just like in any setting. Nonetheless, the many good ones have overshadowed the few bad ones. Oh, I love Ukraine. Thank God for Ukraine. Blessings.

No comments: