Saturday, January 22, 2022

Be An Author Challenge (Part 22) –The Stories I've Never Shared


The more I come across people’s stories, the more I want to hear those stories. It is just so amazing. Imagine the number of people in the world, everyone with different stories and experiences about life. How lovely is it to hear people share their story. From the good ones to the bad ones, and to the surprising ones, and to the devastating ones. Different people, different stories. Stories in life make life interesting.

I love the courage that people have to share their stories and how they allow others to learn from them.  We would never be tired of hearing stories. Stories make the world go around. And we value people and life because of them. 

In these past few days, I've come across stories that were shocking to hear. And I wondered if it's the same world that I'm in, that those people are too. It's really an eye-opening adventure, and getting to  understand about life and people.

I’ve got couple of personal stories I would love to share any time, any day.

1. The story of how I was poisoned and almost died in the hospital and had a surgical operation for over 7 hours.

2. The story of how I had delay with my university admission and thought of committing suicide.

3. The story of how my father died, and there was no hope or help from anywhere.

4. The story of how I came to Ukraine with a group of medical students despite all oppositions.

5. The story of my 10 years in medical school.

6. The story of how I struggled with masturbation.

7. The story of how I started my food business, and

8. The story of how I met my future wife.

And more stories would be coming up. Just don’t laugh! You can share yours. In the mean time, I planned to document all of these stories and share them with those that will need them in the future. 

Have a great time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to learn from these stories 😊

S.O PIENS said...

😊