Sunday, October 29, 2017

Praise and Worship

My praise is continuous and spontaneous. To my heavenly Father, the Father of glory, who has set the heavens above the earth. Who is like unto thee, oh Lord? Who is like unto thee? Among the gods, who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders forevermore, Hallelujah. Thank you Father for your Grace. Thank you for your blessings. You have made me like you, created in your image and patterned after your likeness. I do whatever I see my father does. I say whatever I hear my father says. I am the apple of His eyes. Who is he that justifies? Is it not the Lord who is the Father of all. What or who can separate me from the Love of Christ? No where to be found. Father I worship you and glorify your holy name. Blessed be God forever and ever more, Amen and Amen! #MuchBlessings

No comments: