Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I'm 29 Today

I’m 29 today. What does it feel like? It feels like 22. Like the speed of light, I’ve grown up. Thank God for the gift of life. So, today should be the day when I should say it. Yes, I love cooking food. And I also love Medicine. I joined the two, it becomes 'Food Medicine'. Yes, I’m a Doctor. And I’m also a Chef. I want to feed nations. I want to save lives. Let people eat good food and remain healthy to fulfill their purpose. You will agree with me that most health problems in the world today are food problems; It’s either you have too much food or too little food. I want to solve food problems. You’re feel free to join my team. Here I am today, thank God for the life and the future He has set before me. And thanks to people who have been of great blessings in my life. I appreciate you all. Happy birthday Dr. S.O PIENS. Higher grounds. Feel free to drop your questions or comments below. 

No comments: