Sunday, March 11, 2018

Today Is Mother's Day

If you've never been a mother, you won't know the pains of motherhood. If you've never had a new born, you won't know the challenge of sleepless nights. Mothers are models. Mothers are jewels. They've invested so much on us. Thank God for our mothers. On this special day, I celebrate my mother, God's blessing in my life. Thank you so much for all your investments in my life. Though we don't choose mothers, but I sure know virtually all mothers are excellent. They care for us. They sacrifice for us. If your mother doesn't want you, she won't keep you in her womb for 9 months. If she doesn't love you, she won't care for you while you were young. Thanks to our mothers. I'll like you to celebrate your mother today. And for those women who are looking forward for the joy of motherhood, may God fulfill your good desires and make you be the best mother that you had always dreamt to be. God bless all our mothers and make them live long on earth in good health and prosperity. Blessings.

No comments: