Friday, November 3, 2017

Accumulated Change


Yesterday night, I had to quickly get some items in the supermarket. I was amazed at what I saw on stepping outside. Snow has accumulated everywhere. Just few hours ago I was outside, and it wasn't that much. You hardly noticed the snowflakes falling, but making so much effect on the ground. I wondered how small things could make big changes. The emergency service even had to start packing off the accumulated snow before it ensue into snow floodings. Those efforts you are making have not wasted away, they are accumulating, they will soon manifest. Don't give up with your good works. Don't stop making that input. They are piling up. They will soon give good yield. The change might not have manifested, but it has kick-started. Believe and accept it. Greatness is yours. #Blessings

No comments: