Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Fatherhood of God

The fatherhood of God has brought so much blessings to us. It tells us about God's commitment to be our source and take good care of us and how He has made us His children channel of blessing to people. I imagined if President of United States were to be my father, what I will automatically have access to. If the earthly father could have that so much influence, how much more is my heavenly father who has power over all things, will give me as much things as I want, all because of His love. More so, the fatherhood of God has given us full understanding of God and His love, His goodness and blessings. God relates with us as His sons, not just as ordinary creature. The fellowship is deeper. The communion is sweeter. And the rapport is smoother. Blessed be God! #Blessings

No comments: