Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Release Your Seeds

I remembered, in my childhood days, when I was so fond of planting maize seeds in our compound. I would ask my mom to give me a cup of dry maize seeds and I would go out with excitement to put those seeds in the ground. I did several of those experiment and was always happy the way they turned out. What always amazed me as a young, growing boy was how those small seeds would turn out to become big bunches of maize corn. All I needed to do was to get a good soil and nurtured the maize plant till it's due for harvest. Sunlight, rainfall and other requirements were naturally available. That time, I wouldn't know I was leveraging on the law of nature to multiply my seeds. Seeds have potentials. But until you release them, they can't multiply. Release your seeds. #Blessings

No comments: