Sunday, November 19, 2017

My Body Is The Lord's


God puts so much value on our body. He formed it in his image. The physical body is the expression and allegory of the spiritual. Your body is not free of charge. It is bought with a price. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Spirit of God who dwells within you, whom you have [received as a gift] from God, and that you are not your own [property]?, You were bought with a price [you were actually purchased with the precious blood of Jesus and made His own]. So then, honor and glorify God with your body. God wants us to take care of our body. He tells us to glorify him in our body. Every part of my body is a blessing. I can sing and talk to the Lord with my mouth. I can change lives and solve problems with my mouth. I can do good works with my hands. I can put down good thoughts with my mind. I can cook good food with my hands. My feet can carry good news to places. My smiles can bless someone. My gifts and talents can encourage someone. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. In as much as I am in this flesh, I’ve got so much blessings, and grace of God to put to work. Therefore, my body is a blessing to the Lord and to the world. Thank God for my body. #Blessings

No comments: