Wednesday, November 1, 2017

My kind of Young man

I love Daniel. He's my guy, my kind of young man. He came to a foreign land as a slave, but became mighty in government. He administered with 3 consecutive Heads of States. He was such a godly, highly favoured man whose excellence spirit was unparalleled. Daniel made up his mind for a higher life. He had a different mindset that others didn't have and got different results that others didn't get. He was such a man of prayer. He understood science and politics. He had a creative and innovative mind. He did what nobody has never done before; knew somebody's dream and interpreted it. Everybody was taken by surprise. This could only be god in flesh, people confessed. I pray that, not long from now, people will confess they've never seen your kind of God before by virtue of things that will happen in your life. #Blessings

No comments: