Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Thanks All the Way

As for me, I have made up my mind to give thanks always, for this is the will of God for me in Christ Jesus. Thank God for his goodness and faithfulness. I'm happy I belong to Jesus. When I looked back and saw what the Lord has done, then I realized indeed the Lord has been good to me. No matter who is my friend or enemy. No matter who I know or I didn't know. It doesn't matter. Once my father is on my side, that's all I need. Let's talk about my father, He's good and His goodness covers all the earth. Wickedness and bitterness cannot prevail where my father is. Every kingdom of darkness is subdued with all its subtlety. The Light shines in darkness, but the darkness cannot overcome it. Blessed be the Lord God Almighty who has blessed me with all the spiritual blessings in heavenly places, where I am seated with Christ Jesus in Glory for ever and ever, Amen! #Blessings

No comments: