Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I’m Fond of Cooking Food


My hands and mind are always ready to cook good food. My ingredients are ever ready and I’m always on the search for new recipes. Trust me, every of my food, you will like it. They are well cooked from a good mind and good hands. They are well garnished with nice meats and fish that will give you lasting experience. With my hands, I cook food that benefits your body. With my mind, I cook food that benefits your life. The foods are in two forms- soft form and hard form. Soft form comes as information that feeds your mind. Hard form comes as physical food that feeds your body. Both are necessary for life. Without food to the body, you can’t live-in. Without food to the mind, you can’t live-out. Food to the body manifests in the physical. Food to the mind manifests in the psychological. Both make your life good. #Blessings

No comments: