Thursday, November 2, 2017

Leadership Experience


I remembered when I was growing up, I like to stay aloof. Talking to people was the least thing you could expect from me. I hated poke nosing into people's affairs. I wasn't just interested in any way. Then, it happened that I had to change. Leadership changed me. I wouldn't believe myself to be kind of person I am now and still changing for better. Leadership trained me to love people, despite their differences. I lost self pride and ego. I lost loneliness and boringness. I became more accomodating. Before, I could analyze somebody's statement for a whole day, consequently stirring up anger and rage. But now, I pay little or no attention to those trivials. Leadership has a way of training us that except you have the experience, you can't experiment it. Leadership gives us a mentality that changes our personality. #Blessings

No comments: